Saturday, March 9, 2024

Two Week Mark

I just realized I am down 12.4 pounds at my 2 week mark! That is amazing! I've got more then half my weight gain off already! I have just over 10 pounds to get back to 172!  

I do need to measure my ketones but I just found my meter this afternoon. I tried doing a urine test but the strips were off color. Apparently you need to use the strips within 90 days of opening the bottle. It's been 2 years. Guess I'm going on Amazon today to order some. LOL! I really only need them to check for keto adaption, so depending on cost, I may or may not bother. 

My progress is going so well and I'm feeling good about my eating plan! Other then a few moments here and there, it hasn't been hard to stick to. Best of all, it feels good to get all those carbs out of my body! This girl is feeling great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment