Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Looking Forward To The Weekend!

My husband and I are going away to our camp starting tomorrow through Sunday. We both still plan on working Thursday & Friday but will head out early so we have time to spend time relaxing at camp. Our camp is about 45 minutes from our home & work, so not a bad commute. The plan is for the both of us to just relax with no kids or pets to take care of! The kids will stay home, my daughter will get them to school and both our kids will take care of our zoo! LOL! 

What is my plan for heading into this weekend when it comes to my diet? My husband and I both agreed that we would rather stay in and eat. So we have no plans to eat out which should really help us both stay on track. All our food needs to be brought to camp so we will stick to our favorite meats, veggies and of course eggs! As a treat I may make us some Keto Crustless Cheesecake & bring some berries to enjoy. That is our plan and we are sticking to it! Hopefully when I weigh in Monday I will have a lower number on that scale then before I left! 



No comments:

Post a Comment