Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Saga Continues

I just can't win this month! I was up to 185 this morning! I didn't even record it because I was just so frustrated. I mean geez! I did have more calories than usual yesterday but nothing to warrant this weight gain. It HAS to be hormones! I am on my period and have been hungrier the last few days which is why the nibbling occured yesterday. I have to think that this is what is playing with my weight! I was at 182.6 yesterday morning! I should be going down, not up! For crying out loud! Something's got to give. I have not gotten anywhere this month! I have been trying to be patient with these fluctuations but now this is just getting rediculous! 

I will do my best to keep my diet as simple as possible.  I have been snacking on nuts & peanuts the last few days, so starting as of now, those will stay out of my diet for the next couple of days. I did have a half of serving of almonds when I got home, but no more today, tomorrow or Saturday! I've had under 1000 calories today and will stick to that at this point! I'm hopeful for a drop of some sort tomorrow! 

I do have a ham dinner planned for tomorrow night but I will stick to just the ham and veggies! Easter is Sunday and I do plan on eating a few extra carbs but plan to stay under 50 for my own good! I may attempt longer fast on Saturday as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment