Thursday, March 7, 2024

In It To Win It!

My progress thus far has been amazing! I am definately in it to win it! My biggest focus is keeping up this momentum! If I keep this up, I will be at the finish line before I know it!


Here's how I did:

Weight This Morning: 183.2!! Down another .6 pounds!


My meals Wednesday: 


Water:  104 oz

Diet Coke: 3.5

Exercise: 30 Minutes Walking/Dancing/Jogging (1)

Like I said in my prior post, I am feeling great! I lost another .6 pounds which brings me to 11.6 pounds! I can't complain! Yesterday I had lunch at like 2:30pm. I had a lot going on and didn't get a chance to eat until then so by time dinner came along I wasn't super hungry so I went with a light salad. I have been the most proud of how I have done with traveling and parties. Normally I would have a hard time sticking to my plan 100% but I have totally done that. I think I'm just ready to get back to my lowest weight and get the remainder of my weight off. 

My next challenging time periods for the month of March is when I go to camp with my husband March 21-24 & Easter which is March 31st this year. I have about 3.5 weeks until Easter. I am going to try really hard to get to my original weight when I lost my 100 pounds in 2022, which is 172! I'm going to give it my all!!

Our trip to camp shouldn't be a big deal. My husband and I are both really focused right now. I just need to make sure we stay focused. For Easter, I will make some allowances, I'm not sure what my plan is yet. I would rather see how I do leading upto Easter before I decide on an eating plan for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment