Friday, March 8, 2024

Slowing Down A Bit

My weight loss is slowing down a bit. I expected this a lot sooner then now so I really can't be disappointed! Yeah, it would be great to drop big numbers all the time but we all know, that is not how it works! So I'm keeping my chin up and will be happy with any loss no matter how small! Somedays I know it will be harder to take it, but I just need to remind myself that my progress thus far has been great!

Here's how I did:

Weight This Morning: 183.0 Down .2 pounds!


My Meals On Thursday:

Water:  104 oz

Diet Coke: 3

Exercise: 30 Minutes Walking/Dancing/Jogging (2)

I got my second day in of exercise yesterday so I feel good about that! Not much to report as I pretty much had a good day. A little more fatigue last night, but other then that, I've been good! I hope to take another Ketone test tomorrow. I seemed to have misplaced my meter. I'm hoping to find it tonight when I get home! I also think I'm going to take a urine Ketone test tonight because once that shows no ketones in my urine, that could possibly mean I'm keto adapted. Stay tuned for those results!


No comments:

Post a Comment