Thursday, March 14, 2024

Here We Go Again

Well, I jumped back up! LOL! I am only laughing because I have dealt with weight fluctuations all my life and I'm done letting them sabatage my hard work and play with my head. So I'll let it roll off my back and keep going. I am however going to take a look at what I ate the day before I jumped up on the scale both days this week and see if I have any noticable patterns that could be the cause. If not, I will just keep doing what I'm doing. 

Either way, I did have a good day yesterday. Here is how I did:

Weight this morning: 182.4 Up 1 pound. 


Meals On Wednesday:


Water:  102 oz

Diet Coke: 72 oz (2 Fountain Sodas)

Exercise: 30 Minute Walk (2)

I did enjoy a nice ice coffee last night. Not sure if the caffeine was an issue or not with my fluctuation. I usually drink decaf but had Snickers coffee I wanted to try. Honestly, I think my decaf french vanilla is just as good! I will go back to that next time. 

I walked after work for 30 minutes last night. It was beautiful out and nice to get outside. And I managed to only have 2 sodas yesterday! That is a win!

This  morning I will spend some time evaulating my data and see if I can pin point why my fluctuations occur. I am just a big nerd, so I love doing stuff like this. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment