Monday, April 27, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3 (Rerun) Day 4

Kick Butt Week 3 (Rerun) Day 4 - Well my day didn't go to badly yesterday. Ended up eating 1753 calories and had a calorie deficit of 764 calories. I've had the nibbles the past few days and hope to nick that in the butt today while I fast. I just need to chant to myself "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this" LOL! Maybe that will help!

We ended up going out to dinner and I had steak, a baked potato and veggies. This is my go to dinner when I eat out. Many... salads are not really "low calorie or low fat" with the dressings they pile on and sometimes I'm just not in the mood for a salad. I am pretty much a meat and potatoes kind of girl if you hadn't figured that out already! A typical steak dinner out is under 600 calories (make sure to get top sirloin as this is this is the leaner steak) which is excellent considering most meals out are well over 1000 calories! I get sour cream only for my baked potato and no butter. Not to mention it is super filling!

Today is a bit challenging. Morgan has a softball game and needs to be there at 5:15pm. Considering I eat one meal today, it may be a long day before I get to eat dinner unless I run up and get a salad before her game. Not sure how I will deal with that just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment