Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 2

April 11, 2015 - Kick Butt Week 3: Day 2 - So my day didn't go exactly as planned yesterday! I met Morgan at softball practice and was invited to go out to dinner with some friends at Green Peppers which was great. I had about 2400 calories yesterday!

I then went over to my friends house and we chatted until 9:30pm last night. It was great and I had a great time and so did the kids. They hung out with their kids while my friend and I chatted. BUT, I didn't get to exercise last night. So I on...ly burned about 2400 calories yesterday. The good news is, I didn't go over what I burned.

I have done pretty well today and have had about 700 calories for the day so far. I hope to keep the calories down and get some exercise in! Brad and I may go on a date tonight so I will try to eat good while we are out but at the same time enjoy myself with my hubby! wink emoticon Now if we do go out, I got to figure out how to get my exercise in tonight! If it's nice enough, I will convince Brad to go for a walk perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment