Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week 2: Day 7

Kick Butt Week 2: Day 7 - I did much better yesterday! Had just under 1400 calories yesterday and had just under a 1400 calorie deficit! Which helped me with my higher calorie day from the day before!

I have danced to Zumba music for 45 minutes a day all week to help keep up the calorie burn. My phone and computer data is still off on my band. But I've been going by my phone for my daily info and that seems to be working ok. If it's off once it's on the computer, I'm not goin...g to worry about it unless it impacts me weight loss negatively. Not sure why there has been a discrepancy. But I will work with it for now! I just want to get this weight off! LOL!

Weighed in this morning and was up .7 pounds. But I think that is normal fluctuations, so I am not concerned about it. Hopeful for a decent drop tomorrow though! Fingers crossed and hoping to have a great fast day today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment