Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 6

April 15, 2015 - Kick Butt Week 3: Day 6 - This kick butt week is not going so well. I had 2300 calories yesterday! I took Morgan shopping yesterday to pick up some things we both needed for the wedding. So we enjoyed some Auntie Anne's pretzels and a wonderful dinner at Texas Roadhouse! I actually think I did pretty well calorie wise considering I splurged a bit yesterday afternoon. I still ended up with a 230 calorie deficit!

This is going to be a tough week to finish strong but I will do ...my best. I have my spring retreat tomorrow and I am determined to stick to fasting tomorrow. It shouldn't be too difficult as I will be busy setting up and doing things for the retreat. I just need to get through today without going crazy on my calories!

I will skip next week and continue my Kick Butt Week 4 the following week. Between the wedding and being at the retreat, I'm not going to pressure myself to lose weight. I'm going to just try to maintain next week. This week, I'm still hoping for a loss come Friday morning!

The good news is, my band is no longer having issues with information being off between my phone and the computer. I suspect there must have been some type of update because my calorie burn seems to be much more accurate then it has ever been! Which is great news!

Update 1:
  •  I am having a stressful day! Just ate 200 calories in chocolate! This wedding couldn't have been at a worse time. Right in the middle of my retreat. I have to go to Morgan's Spring Concert tonight for school and I still have to cut Marcus' and Brad's hair tonight AND pack supplies for the retreat, pack my suit case and everyone elses and make sure everyone has everything they need for the wedding on Saturday before I start my retreat tomorrow!. There is just waaaay to much to do today. Just came back from Morgan getting her hair done. Now I am headed home to get some laundry done so we can have clothes for the weekend, feed the kids then off to the concert. I feel like I'm going to be up until midnight today! AAAAAHHHHH! Ok, now I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment