Sunday, April 12, 2015

Missing My Armband! :(

March 14, 2015 - Boy do I miss my armband! :( I made my decision and went with the Jawbone UP24 which is the same manufacturer as my armband. I liked what I saw with the Up app. It's going to take some getting use to. I will try it for a week and if I don't like it I will buy another Bodymedia band as I can still get them on Amazon. I am hoping the App is similar to what I use for my Bodymedia. I've been using it so long I wanted something as detailed as Bodymedia. I am hopeful an...d have my fingers crossed! Change is always hard. But I know that having the band on my wrist instead of my arm will be easier on my skin.

My concern is none of the wrist bands will be quite as accurate as my Bodymedia in figuring my calorie burn. There is a new Jawbone UP3 coming out that will have similar technology to the Bodymedia band but the release of this new Jawbone wrist band has been delayed twice and won't be out for another month and a half and I can't wait that long!

So I thought I would try the Jawbone UP24 and if I like it enough and it can get me through, I will upgrade to the UP3 once it's been out awhile and the price goes down a bit. It will sell for $180 bucks. I got a refurbished UP24 on Amazon for $65. I had it expedited and should get it today! Can't wait, I feel naked without an activity tracker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment