Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 5

Kick Butt Week Day 5 - I did well last night. I had such a busy day yesterday that I burned over 3100 calories and did over 12K steps and that is without extra exercise!

We went to Two Brothers Tavern for Taco Tuesday and I had two chicken tacos last night. I ate 1700 calories yesterday. So for as busy as I was, I think I did great!

I came back to work after dinner and worked on cleaning up my shop after a long day of bunny making. Today, it's more bunnies to keep up with demand!

I weighed in this morning at was 185.8. So down another .7 pounds. I'm dropping, so this is great news! Down .3 pounds from last Friday. I really, really hope I am under 185 by Friday! My fingers and toes are crossed!

Had a diet coke and breakfast sandwich once again for breakfast this morning. Will keep track of those calories and keep them in check today!

Update 1:
  • Stopped and got a quick lunch again today. Diet coke, McChicken and Parfait once again. I know, I know, I had two sodas again today. I promise to have none tomorrow! Had a small sampling of chocolate, but it didn't amount to much calorie wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment