Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Little Inspiration!

April 20, 2015 - I wanted to share some inspiring photos with you.

I've been heavy all my life. I was 200 pounds by time I graduated high school. I have battled my weight for MANY years. I was 289 pounds in 2000 when I finally lost over 80 pounds by 2003. I reached 199 pounds very briefly by the year 2003 but gained weight back between getting married and having kids. Here are some pictures of my transformation over the years.

I just want you all to know that the hard work is SO WORTH IT! I feel the best I have ever felt in my life and the rewards of feeling and looking good are truly inspirational and keeps me moving forward. I truly feel that I have gotten this weight off once and for all and have no plans of having it come back to visit ever again. Mark my words! I now just have 20 to 30 pounds to go to reach my final goal (not sure if I'm going to stick with 160 or 150 yet, won't know 'til I get there and see how I feel)

So please don't give up, keep trying and if you work hard, you will get there, too!

Me just this past month at 182 pounds and in a size 12 dress!!



Janaury 2012 - 261 pounds and ready to get this weight off once and for all!


February 14, 2010 - Very pregnant with my son Marcus. Reached 309 pounds fully pregnant with my son. I never wanted to see 300 pounds, pregnant or not!

Me at my sisters wedding in September of 1994. Not sure what I weighed. At least in the 280's if not more.

Another pic from the 1994 wedding. 

1 comment: