Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 6

Kick Butt Week Day 6 - Had a bit more calories last night then I should have. Ended up with just under 2000 calories yesterday but still had a deficit of close to 900. I enjoyed roasted chicken, broccoli & a baguette for dinner.
Weighed in this morning and my weight did not change. Not a bad thing, but I'm hoping for a good drop tomorrow morning after I fast today! I'm going to try really hard to make this fast day count!
Onto another busy day!

Update 1:
  • Not a single nibble today! Yay! Did take my mom after her doctor appointment to McDonalds for a quick lunch. I wanted to get her out. I did have a diet coke while I sat with her. I know, I'm addicted! LOL!
Update 2: 
  • Grabbed a salad and parfait for dinner tonight. It's the only thing I've eatin all day! Aside from cheating and having a diet coke, I'd say I had a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment