Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 3

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 3 - OMG, I had another not so great day yesterday! I did fine until the afternoon hit and I lost my will power. I just had the wicked nibbles when I got home and had one too many extra snacks before I went out on my date with hubby.

I did have popcorn at the movie, but I planned on that and enjoyed a burger for dinner. If it wasn't for my snacking, it wouldn't have been too bad, but because I snacked on a few things in between meals I ended up eating al...most 2700 calories yesterday! Less then 200 calories over my actual calorie burn at least, but not what I had planned on doing.

But now I'm going to have to get focused and work hard if I want to reach my goal! I got to snap out of this and get with it. I will try my best today!

So far so good this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment