Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 4

Kick Butt Week Day 4 - Had a great time with Morgan yesterday afternoon. We went to Panera Bread for dinner and I had a great BBQ Chicken Salad! Only problem is, Morgan had my favorite pastry for dessert...a bear claw! gasp emoticon! So I ended up nibbling on some of it. Ended at about 900 calories yesterday. That is 400 over what I'm supposed to eat on my fast day. But considering the busy day I had, not too bad. Especially since I still ended up with a 1900 calorie deficit!...
Today is supposed to be my day off, but since Easter is Sunday, I will be working today and knee deep in chocolate once again! I started my morning with my Diet Coke and a breakfast sandwich.
Good news...I am down 1.5 pounds and am at 186.5. So maybe my downward trend will begin and I can get under 185!! Fingers crossed! I will continue to work hard to keep those calories in check and make sure I meet my 10K steps everyday!

Update 1 -
  • Got a quick bite for lunch. A McChicken, Parfait and Diet Soda! Yes, I've had 2 sodas today. That will be my limit! I can use the cafeine during these busy days! LOL! Will go back to no more then one tomorrow. Been good with the nibbles once again today and staying out of the chocolate. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment