Sunday, April 12, 2015

Is this The Best I Can Do?

March 27, 2015 - I'm asking myself that very question right at this moment. I think there are many of us who need some motivation right now. I have been stuck around the mid 180's since January 30th! That is two months of fluctuating and not moving below 185! Wow, that is way too long. It's time for me to step up and work harder to get to the 170's!

I know the past two weeks have not been my best. I did have what seemed to be good deficits, but I have been nibbling and wonder if I haven't be...en tracking as well as I should have. I have just about 2 and half months before I go on my first summer trip. I would really like to hit 175 before summer gets into full swing. Because once summer is here, I just plan to maintain to get through summer, because summer is my worst time of year!

I had my cheat day today! I will report my total calories tomorrow! LOL! But tomorrow I'm going to get focused and kick some a$$!

So I really want to work hard this week and see a good drop on that scale at the end of this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment