Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week 2: Day 2

Kick Butt Week 2: Day 2 - So I decided I will continue this kick butt attitude until I hit the 170's!

I did well this morning and had my breakfast sandwich and diet coke this morning. Can you tell I am a creature of habit yet? LOL! Had 7 Cheez It's with my son this morning, too! I have made sure to measur...e or count everything that goes in my mouth. I haven't been so diligent about that the two weeks I was having trouble dropping. Last week I was spot on with it and I lost. So I will be sure to do that this week, too! When I lose my motivation I sometimes slack but eventually realize I got to do it to succeed! 

It's easy to eat a lot more then you think you are when you are actually not measuring and just guessing what you ate! So measuring and counting is so important for successful weight loss.
You may think you don't have time, but it really doesn't take that long and it's important. If it's important, it's worth doing! Today I will stick to my normal busy day lunch and try for a light dinner. I will try to check in again this afternoon!

Oh, in case you are wondering, I keep forgetting to mention my water intake. I always manage to get at least 8 glasses in per day. Once I've had my soda for the day, I go to water and am hydrating all day long! On occasion I slack, but most of the time I'm pretty good about it. I am a big water drinker, so it's not too difficult for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment