Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick But Week 2: Day 6

Kick Butt Week 2: Day 6 - Well I didn't do so great in the eating department yesterday. I ended up having 2200 calories yesterday!  But I did have a 600 calorie deficit! It's hard not to nibble on leftovers while I'm home on my day off and if I don't keep busy. LOL!

I am hopeful to do better today and make up the difference that I need for a deficit today. I did go outside and rollerblade with Morgan yesterday. We went up to Cornwall School yesterday afternoon an...d rollerbladed at the basketball court. It's so nice to play with the kids for a change instead of just sitting on the side and watching.

We were playing tag and I hit a stone and fell on my shoulder. So I'm a bit soar this morning. But I am hopeful it will feel better in a day or two.
Onward to another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment