Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 1

Kick Butt Week Day 1 - I got up this morning with a positive attitude but a bit tired as Bella was not feeling well last night. We are taking her to the vet at noon today. But, I still had a good morning. Started out with some brazil nuts and I've already had 3 8oz glasses of water! No diet coke this morning! That has become a habit of mine the last few months!

Yesterday I ended up eating just under 3700 calories and burning just under 2700 calories. So I went over by 1000 c...alories. Not too bad considering I had pizza for lunch and pasta with cream sauce for dinner! I only ate 1/3 of my pasta as it was filling! Another thing I have gotten better at is stopping when I'm full!

I went to the grocery store last night and armed myself with some good snacks to try and avoid nibbling on chocolate this week as I will be knee deep in the stuff all week as Easter approaches.
Right now I am feeling good and hopeful for a VERY good week! I will check in here again later to let you know how the rest of my day goes.

Update 1 -
  • Getting ready to eat my lunch. Oatmeal is on my quick agenda today. Busy day making chocolate! And nope, no chocolate ate today! Did have to try my two cream centers I made, but it was a small taste test.
Update 2 - 
  •  Ok, gave in and had a diet coke. But I needed it! LOL! Busy day at work. Good news is, I haven't nibbled one bit! Yay! Better diet coke then chocolate, right? My goal is to have no more then one diet coke per day and none on fast days.
Update 3 - 
  • Started to not feel very good this afternoon, muscle aches and chills. So when I got home I got dinner ready for everybody and changed the bird paper and all that good stuff and jogged while I did it so I could get my 10000 steps in today. So I have just managed to get my 10000 steps in and now I'm finally able to relax and lie down. Didn't eat a whole lot when I got home. I wasn't very hungry so I only had a little less than 1100 calories today, but I have a feeling I have some type of bug. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow but at least today was a good day when it comes to trying to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment