Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 1

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 1 - I am ready to start yet another kick a$$ week this week! Who's with me?? I will continue to post daily in hopes of reaching my goal to get to 179.9! It helps me stay accountable and work hard!

I decided to allow myself some extra calories today because I behaved myself so well all week and didn't get into any Easter candy laying around the house! That is a huge feet in itself! So I had a couple pieces of chocolate this morning.

I thought I would all...ow myself a good splurge for lunch. I can really see how my new habits have really began to stick! In the past, if I thought splurge when I went to McDonalds I would order a double quarter pound with cheese value meal and super size it! gasp emoticon But not today! I thought of many things I could splurge on and I ended up with my usual McChicken, Diet Coke and Parfait. My splurge was a small fry! LOL! But it goes to show my mind set really has changed and what I consider a "splurge" these days.

I think a lot more about what I eat and don't allow my eyes to be bigger then my stomach. I can eat a lot less now and be full and that feels really good!

With my extra calories today I will be sure to exercise when I get home tonight. I want to start off my 3rd Kick A$$ week on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment