Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 5

April 14, 2015 - Kick Butt Week 3: Day 5 - I had a pretty good fast day yesterday. Stayed just over 700 calories. A bit over what I'm supposed to have, but considering I had a cold and didn't feel very good, I'm ok with it. I burned just under 2600 calories so that works for me. I ended up with about an 1800 calorie deficit. I took a walk while at Morgan's softball practice to help get my steps in. Photos follow shortly.

I weighed in this morning to have no gain or no loss! Again, I'm good with that. I feel a drop will come at the end of the week! It's going to be a CRAZY weekend! I have my scrapbook retreat this weekend from Thurs-Sunday that I host. Kathleen Whitcomb Barrett & Heather Hoxsie Seeley will be joining me! I will also see Robin Hewitt. She works at the hotel I am hosting this at and she is also the person that helps set this up for me every year! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend!

On top of the retreat I have a wedding to go to on Saturday that is two hours away. It's for my BIL. So I will have to leave my retreat, attend the wedding and then come back to my retreat. Makes me tired just thinking about it! LOL!

I am going to still fast Thursday in hopes of getting that drop Friday morning. My retreat is at a local hotel, so I will still be able to weigh in come Friday morning! I really want to get as close to the 170's as I can before this weekend hits. Not sure if I will make 179.9, but a pound or two loss would be great considering the first two days of this week didn't go as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment