Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 2

Kick Butt Week Day 2 - Well I woke up feeling much better this morning! Got up first thing and made a batch of peanut brittle for the shop. Nibbled on a small piece to make sure it was made correct. 12.5 grams is a whopping 60 calories! Yikes! Needless to say, I didn't eat anymore then that! LOL!
I stopped and got a diet coke and a fruit and yogurt parfait on the way into work this morning. I've also drank 16oz of water before I left the house! So far so good! I did weigh myself and I was up 2 more pounds. I really wasn't surprised. I know it was from my cheat day on Friday. But I'm not going to sweat it, because I know it will drop off quickly as long as I keep doing what I'm doing!

Off to work on chocolate all day long!

Update 1 -
  • Super busy today! Had a quick bowl of cereal with a banana on top. Didn't eat until almost 3pm!
Update 2 - 
  • Going to Moe's for dinner tonight. Should end up with just over 1200 calories today! No nibbling once again! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment