Sunday, April 26, 2015

Such A Busy Week!!

April 22, 2015 - What a week I have had. Well I weighed in Tuesday to see my damage from the weekend and I was up 4 pounds! I pretty much allowed myself to enjoy Friday, Saturday and Sunday and actually didn't track what I ate until Monday. Knowing of course my estimates for the weekend were just that...estimates! Because I know I couldn't remember everything I ate.

I had a somewhat decent fast day on Monday so I am sure that helped me drop a little before I weighed in o...n Tuesday morning. Well, we ended up having a family fun day out yesterday and I didn't eat very well at all! Had a great time, but didn't really behave myself! 

I know my body and know that most of this is water gain but will do my best to finish the week with some of that weight dropping! So today & tomorrow I will be very strict about my calories and make sure I follow the plan!

Friday I will give my Kick Butt Week 3 another try. My last Kick Butt Week 3 I am not even going to count as I didn't lose any weight at all. So if at first you don't succeed, try try again!

I am more determined then ever to get into the 170's. As you can see, plans don't always work the way you want them to, but the key is getting back up, brushing yourself off and trying again and again and again until you do succeed.

One thing I learned over the years is, I can't give up! As long as I keep trying it will happen. It's the giving up that puts me back to where I started and caused me to gain the weight back. But if I keep trying as many times as it takes, I will eventually get there! So onward I go to finish my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment