Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kick Butt Week Day 3

Kick Butt Week Day 3 - I've been super busy already this morning at work! I am fasting today so no breakfast this morning. But I made some Maple Walnut Brittle this morning and had to try a piece to make sure it came out good. But I kept it small once again!

I did well yesterday and had Moe's just as I planned. I did weigh in to check my weight this morning and I was up .2 pounds. I am baffled but will soldier on and hope that the number starts to drop soon. I get a bit stre...ssed right before holidays with keeping the shelves stocked and making chocolate non stop. So maybe that has something to do with it. I'm not giving up, that is certain!

I will be very busy today so I think that will help me stay on track today for fasting. I am running out of chocolate so I'm headed to Williston this afternoon to get more from another chocolatier who is always willing to help me out! So I will go up and do a mother/daughter afternoon with Morgan in Williston. We will run some errands and enjoy dinner out. I will stick with my fasting and get a salad somewhere.

I will check in later if I can! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment