Sunday, April 12, 2015

Decided To Go With The Bodymedia Band Once Again But....

March 17, 2015 - Decided to go with  my gut and just reorder my Bodymedia Band once again! Well guess what came in the mail today? The Jawbone UP24! So I decided to open it and test it out. I should get my Bodymedia tomorrow. I am pretty sure I will still be returning the Jawbone (that was supposedly never shipped!) The app for food logging doesn't come close to my bodymedia for details and customization. And so far, I have a hard time getting the Jawbone to sync with my phone to update my steps when I want it to. It seems to do it when it feels ready, rather then when I want it too. Annoying! There are some nice features, but all in all I find entering my food to be very tedious and time consuming. I will give it another couple of days to see if I get the hang of it and to see how it compares in figuring my calorie burn to the bodymedia, but it's not looking good as of now for the Jawbone!

No comments:

Post a Comment