Friday, May 1, 2015

Kick Butt Week 3: Day 5

April 28, 2015 - Kick Butt Week 3 (Rerun) Day 5 - I had a pretty good day yesterday! Managed to stick under 700 calories! Not too bad really since I had a very long day. Morgan had a soft ball game and I didn't eat until after 7:30pm last night. I did have a small snack to hold me over and that is why my calories are a bit up for fasting day!

Good news is I am down .4 pounds (181.9) this morning! Considering I've been stuck at 182.3 for 3 weeks, this is awesome news! I just need to keep at it and hope for a good drop by Friday!!
I am off to run lots of errands today on my day off! But that should help me stay on track today. I will do a Costco, Walmart & Outlet Bakery run today. I will have my favorite lunch and stop at Moe's! Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment