Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Goal - 169.9 Here I Come!!

New Goals - Well my new goal is to try to get to 169.9 by time I go on vacation on June 22! That gives me 7 weeks and plenty of time to do it AS LONG AS I stay on track! My goal is to try to drop about 2 pounds a week!

My week did not start out super great, but I'm trying to recover from date night. I had about 3000 calories on Friday which was my date night with my hubby. :P We went to the movies and I have to have my popcorn you know! ;)

So yesterday I had a light calorie day to make up for it. I think I did very well and hope to still be on track to lose 2 pounds this week! So far I am about 500 calories behind due to my date night. I think I can make up most of that the next few days! I will need to work a little harder a couple more days to make up for my one day of splurging! But I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment