Thursday, January 30, 2020

This Week - The Good The Bad & The Ugly!



01/30/20

The Good - I started Zumba this week and have done it 3 times since Sunday! And I cleaned for 6 hours on Monday. So my exercise has increased by leaps and bounds!

The Bad - My weight once again is all over the place! On Wednesday I was up to 253.6 pounds! I didn't take a photo as I was just frustrated!


The Ugly - I stuck to the low carb diet on Tuesday. But fell off the wagon on Monday & Wednesday. I cleaned all day Monday, helping a friend again and got home and just ate what I wanted. Almost 3000 calories that day. Then yesterday I was at home working and just gave into temptation and had over 3000 calories!!


Moving Forward - Clearly I am way to emotional when the scale bounces all around. So I weighed in this morning to have a baseline. I was 252.8. I am going to stick to less then 100 grams of carbs per day and not weigh in for at least a week and see where I am at next Thursday.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment