Sunday, January 12, 2020

Day 1 - A Brand New Start!

January 2, 2020 - Today I made the commitment to get back on track! I have struggled for the last 3 and a half years! My last time really staying focused was May of 2015. I was down to 182.3. With so many hard things going on in my life the last several years I have had so much difficulty pulling it together!

First my Mom having issues with memory, a stroke then dementia in 2016 which carried on into 2017. She passed in July 2017. That probably had the biggest impact on me of everything that has gone on in the last 3 plus years. Then we bought a motel at the end of 2017 and had a lot of work trying to build that business and remodel the motel. And then in 2019 my sister had a stroke in February in which I traveled 4 hours round trip for over 8 weeks to see her in rehab.

My eating habits became horrendous! A very high fat diet is what I got accustom to over the last several years. I just ate what I enjoyed and didn't care for so long.

I weighed in at 259 this morning. I am not going to even comment on that number. Today is a new day and I'm not going to dwell on the past but look to the future and what it will bring!
I am determined to get my focus and drive back. But most importantly remember to take care of me! Today it begins. Not a New Years resolution but a day that I have chosen to begin fresh and start over. The holidays are behind me, now it's time to start this transformation!
Onward....

Image may contain: possible text that says 'NEW YEAR ME!'





No comments:

Post a Comment