Monday, January 20, 2020

Stats For 01/19/20

I want to begin sharing my daily stats on the blog so I have an easy reference to see how I do everyday. Rather then taking 2 screen shots, I will just take the one which will at least show my dinner every night. Since I tend to eat the same things everyday for breakfast and lunch I am not to worried about showing that here. What I'm really looking for are calories in and out and my macronutrients which is shown on the screen shot below.

I had a decent day yesterday. My calories were a bit on the high side as I struggled with having the nibbles yesterday afternoon and you can see by the list of my afternoon snacks. But I didn't crash and burn. I still kept my goal of being under 35% fat and I still burned more then I ate.


No comments:

Post a Comment