Sunday, January 12, 2020

Day 10 - January 11, 2020 Weigh In - Whoaa!!

Happy Saturday! I hopped on the scale this morning for quite the shock! I am down 9 pounds since last Friday and 12.2 since January 2nd!! From 259 to 246.8 in 9 days!! I'll take it!
This is the most weight I have ever dropped in such a short period! Apparently my body was begging for change and is responding well to the healthier changes I have made.
Obviously I was retaining a LOT of fluid! All in all I feel better and my mood has improved. I know not to expect this every week! I am happy with 5 pounds a month to be perfectly honest! But this little jump start certainly boosts my confidence with my new changes and will help encourage me to keep doing what I'm doing!


Image may contain: text
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment