Sunday, January 26, 2020

Up AGAIN!!

01/26/20 - I can't believe I am up again. 251.2. I have been trying so hard for the last 3 weeks!! Yes, the first week was good but the last 2 weeks have been beyond frustrating for me! I won't lie. I am disheartened, discouraged and disappointed!  I am an active person and very rarely sit on my butt all day! I exercise at least 2 times a week on top of being active throughout the day.

I want to add a couple of  more days of exercise into the mix, but honestly, I don't think that is the problem. The reality is, I think I need to cut back on my carbs. I have read that as women get older they don't process carbs the same and carbs can make it difficult to lose weight.

I tried this before, so I guess I will revisit the idea. But first I am going to try to just cut back. I'm not sure that I could go on a Keto diet and stay on it with only 50 or less carbs. Plus hopping off a Keto diet it not an easy process and has to be done slowly. But if I can lose weight staying under 100 or 150 per day, I can live with that.

I started my morning off with 2 orders of scrambled eggs at McDonalds. I hope to get to the store today so I can have eggs handy at work. It will save me $4 per day!! I love eggs so I don't have a problem with this.

I have a poor kids mentality. My mom had a lot of mouths to feed and so we tried not to waste food. I just bought some of my burritos I love for lunch and don't want to not eat them to ultimately throw them out. So my compromise one burrito with 33 carbs and one protein bar or shake with it.

Dinner I will have a normal meal with lots of vegetables. I don't want to alter eating a normal diet with my family. So as I was doing, I will stick to small portions of our main entree and lots of veggies with it!

Let's hope I have a better week. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment