Friday, January 17, 2020

Day 16 - Rough Day - But Victory In The End!

1/17/20 - Yesterday I had a bit of a tough day! I woke up, weighed myself and was still stuck at 249.4. I started to doubt the process and my impatience was kicking in. But I soldiered on and went on with my day.



Just a few hours into the morning I began to crave stuff I hadn't ate in the last 2 weeks. Yes, it has been exactly 2 weeks since I started on January 2nd already! I haven't really had much trouble with this until yesterday. I am guessing probably my period caused the increased cravings. I had to go to Saratoga Springs yesterday afternoon and didn't give into those cravings and that is saying something since I was out and about. I had a salad at Moe's and my snack afterwards was 2 boiled eggs for some extra protein! 

I am proud of myself, even with the self doubt and the cravings I didn't falter! I stuck to the plan and did what I was supposed to do! This morning thankfully I was down another pound! Just 3 pounds to go to get back to 245.4 which is what I weighed on Monday morning! Onward....


No comments:

Post a Comment