Sunday, January 26, 2020

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again!

I woke up very frustrated this morning! So I began to read more this morning about carbs, calorie burn and more. I feel like I have a new good plan. I figured out what my average carb intake has been since I started on January 2nd. I averaged 226 carbs per day! I think if I can get this lowered to under 100 it should (key word here) help. So that is my goal this week.

Per my new scale my BMR is 1400 calories. So when doing my calculations, light activity (exercise 1-3 times a week) is 1400 x 1.375 which equals 1925 calories I burn per day. Moderate activity (exercise is 3-5 days per week) is 1400 x 1.55 which equals 2170 calories I will try to use this information to optimize my calorie intake.

With this information I will try to move forward and start fresh today. I'm really hoping to drop some weight this week. Like I said, this has been a frustrating couple of weeks but it doesn't mean I want to quit, I just need to figure out what is going to work! Onward...


No comments:

Post a Comment