Thursday, January 23, 2020

New Smart Scale!

01/22/20 - I was very excited to receive the new smart scale I ordered on Amazon yesterday!

I weighed in on the new scale last night at 256.2 and on my old scale at 253.0. So about a 3 pound difference. I only weighed last night because I was anxious to see how it works! Boy, does it tell you a tone of info! Here is a screenshot of the app and all my stats.


With all my fluctuations I was hoping this would give me a look at the bigger picture of my overall health rather then just weight. I am really happy with it. You can have multiple users with multiple phones. When using it, the other users in the house just need to make sure their app is closed when someone else uses the scale so it doesn't get confusing. Here is a link to the scale on Amazon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment