Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday Weigh In

2/1/20 - I decided to stick to my Saturday weigh in with my Facebook group. I was down .06 from last Saturday so that is good news!

I exercised 4 times this week with Zumba and helped a friend deep clean for 6 hours on Monday. So I a did great with exercise this week. My knee and hip are bugging me a bit but I'm hoping with the continued exercise that will improve. I hurt my knee and fell ice skating and then injured the back of my knee at TKD a week ago during sparring. I think my hip could be from Zumba, so I will make sure I stretch well and try to work through this.

I did more then excellent on Thursday & Friday with my low carb diet. I have stayed under 100 grams of carbs per day and have made sure I am also getting plenty of protein and fiber in my diet. Eggs and avocados have been my daily lunch and has been a great source of natural fiber for me with the avocado. Dinners I have moderate carbs such as potatoes and veggies.

I am trying to find sources of fiber naturally and rely less on protein bars with high fiber. So I am researching my options and trying to eat less processed foods! I don't plan on giving up pasta but just having it in moderation. I am also trying to stay under 1500 calories a day. So far I have at least managed to stay under 1800. So I am getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment