Sunday, February 2, 2020

Feeling Better & Moving On

02/02/20 - On January 13 I weighed in at 245.4 and my weight has been up and down since then and not in a positive way. I have stuck to the plan I was on from January 02. So these last 3 weeks have been challenging to say the least as I have gone weigh up and have not returned to that number and have been as high as 253.5 during the last 3 weeks and getting down to 249.2 finally yesterday! But I'm feeling better and moving on from it.

I was feeling really good this morning so I did hop on the scale and I was 247.?. I didn't sink my phone or write it down as it was an unofficial weigh in so I don't remember what the full number was. I think 247.4. LOL!

I know I said I wasn't going to weigh in everyday and I will stick to that plan. But I felt good, wasn't bloated and just felt confident about stepping on so I did. If anything this weigh in is giving me new hope that the changes I am making with more exercise and low carbs and high protein is working!

I did very well yesterday for being home all day! I had less then 1600 calories and under 100 carbs! I also did Zumba last night even though I really didn't want to. I was a couch potato yesterday and just relaxed and watched TV all day. I don't have too many days like that! But I knew after sitting all day I really needed to move. So even though I felt like a slug I got up and did it! I am very proud of that!

Fingers crossed these changes will help me continue to drop the weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment