Thursday, February 6, 2020

It's Time To Zumba In Our New Workout Clothes

02/06/20 - As promised! Here is our new workout clothes we found last night while shopping! Now we are ready to Zuuuummmbaaaa!



So this was our most challenging workout yet but not for reasons you may think. I run a motel and I was interrupted by half a dozen calls while trying to do our Zumba video. Then I got a call about my kids school closing due to snow! Geez! The first half of the video was interrupted constantly. But thankfully the calls quieted down and we finished the video. LOL! Here we are,  relieved that we finally finished it!


But it was a good workout. Got an hour of activity! The DVD we did tonight was a Zumba concert and lasted an hour! So far I am having a good week of exercise!


No comments:

Post a Comment