Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Another Successful Day!

02/04/20 - I had a good day yesterday. My eating was right on track! I ate 1521 calories and had 83.7 Net Carbs! I did weigh in this morning and saved a photo. I am at 248.4. I am very happy with that! I feel like I am back to normal fluctuations and am confident I will keep moving in the right direction from here. I have been feeling physically better. So my willingness to hop on the scale and not worry about the results so much has been easier. I think I had some stomach issues over the last couple of weeks as I was feeling bloated a lot.

I did skip yesterday on the scale and will take each day at a time. Yes, I am weighing in more then I had planned, but it's all good as long as I don't get too emotional over the results.

I went to TKD and got my exercise in last night for the day! So all in all a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment