Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday Weigh In - 245.8! Woohoo!!



02/08/20 - I was pretty busy yesterday and totally forgot to post. Had a good couple of days. Ate well all week and I stayed positive! I weighed in this morning for my Saturday Facebook group weigh in at 245.8! I was so excited to see that number! My lowest when I started and then my body decided to play tricks on me was 245.4. I'm not really sure what was up over that almost 3 week time frame. But clearly after about a week and a half the low fat diet wasn't working for me anymore. It helped me drop some water weight but that was about it.

I did increase my exercise, but honestly, I think eating under 100 carbs a day is playing a big part in my success! I think both things are helping me move forward and drop weight. I am hopeful that I will continue to go down going forward!


5 days of exercise this week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment