Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Decent Day Yesterday!

2/5/20 - I spent most of my day driving yesterday. Had to help my husband pick up a couple of trucks he bought used at an auction. My calories were higher then I would have liked. Just over 2000 calories. But my net carbs were still under 100 at 89.3! So that was good!

I have refrained from weighing myself this morning. Just wasn't feeling it so I took caution and held off like I told myself I would. I enjoyed a Moe's salad for lunch yesterday but did indulge myself with some of their chips and salsa! Yum! It was worth it as I stayed under my 100 gram carb goal!

Image result for moes chicken salad"


I also did a 30 minute Walk, March & Dance Workout with Paul Eugene. I found it on Amazon free! The instructor was an interesting character, but it was something different and got Morgan and I moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment