Wednesday, February 12, 2020

On The Road To Success!

02/12/20 - Not much to report over the last few days! I started my period on Monday so I have been avoiding the scale until the bloating passes. I ate pretty well over the past few days.

Sunday 1703 calories & 81.2 Net Carbs
Monday 1374 calories & 93.2 Net Carbs
Tuesday 2191 calories & 102.9 Net Carbs

I exercised on Monday at TKD. I had a date day with my husband yesterday so my calories were a bit on the high side and I didn't quite make the under 100 carbs that day but wasn't too terribly over either. Also, got home late and didn't get in any exercise. But I will be sure to do some tonight!

Vacation- What I did yesterday is where I would like to be everyday on vacation. But the goal would be to keep those carbs under 100 grams a day. I would like my calories to not exceed 2500 per day. I leave on Saturday and return the following Saturday. I will be sure to check in daily with my progress!

I feel like I am on a good path for success!



No comments:

Post a Comment