Thursday, February 6, 2020

Down I Go!

02/06/20 - Decided to hop on the scale this morning. I was feeling it and I guess I was right! I am down to 246.6! This is awesome news! I am so close to getting back to 245.4! Woohoo!! I really feel the changes I made last week are working!

I had a good day yesterday. I had 1540 calories and my net carbs were 84. I had my normal lunch and breakfast but went to dinner with my daughter last night. I had a french dip sandwich with no bread with a baked potato. So good!

We also went shopping last night for new clothes to exercise in. I can't seem to find any of my exercise pants! I will share once we do our first work out in them which will hopefully be tonight! My daughter and I did a mother/daughter night last night so no exercise except some shopping! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment