Monday, February 3, 2020

Super Bowl Sunday!

02/03/20 - Super Bowl Sunday is like a holiday in the US! We gather, we eat and we watch the game! My home team was playing against the Chiefs last night so I was going to watch no matter what! Yes, I ate but I think I did pretty well.

I had buffalo chicken wings and 2 servings of Ranch Doritos as a treat. My net carbs were 92.8 and I had just under 2000 calories! I had the wings and Doritos and nothing else. I was good about not snacking last night and I'm proud of myself.

The bad news is the 49ers lost. But it was a good game and I'm glad they made it to the Super Bowl. They have been doing better over the last few years. Haven't won a Super Bowl in 25 years but let's hope the time will come again soon.

All in all, it was a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment