Saturday, February 15, 2020

Maine Vacation Day 1

2/15/20 - Left for vacation this morning and have done pretty good. It's my son's 10th birthday so I splurged on carbs today. My goal is to have no more then 2500 calories per day while on vacation. I was at 2537 today. So not too bad. Net carbs were 227.1. I told Marcus I would take a break from low carbs today to enjoy his birthday. I enjoyed some fried rice at Koto's Japanese Steakhouse. Marcus's birthday request. And of course, I enjoyed some cake and ice cream tonight!

Tomorrow, back to watching my carbs and making sure I stay under 2500 calories per day while I'm on vacation! I did great on my first day of vacation for exercise and hit over 10,000 steps today!

Here is a screen shot of my days activity!




No comments:

Post a Comment