Sunday, November 30, 2014

Leftovers, Snacks & Temptations Oh My!

I just wanted to check in to go over how I have been doing since Thanksgiving. As you all know, leftovers are a part of life when it comes to major holidays! LOL! Here is how I have been doing...

Turns out I had 2400 calories about on Thanksgiving as I finally figured out how many calories our stuffing was. So about 100 calories less then I had estimated. Not as bad as we thought. LOL! I had 1780 calories on Friday. I had the major nibbles when I got home and enjoyed some snack foods as well as the traditional leftovers. I was good though and skipped the pumpkin pie so I wouldn't overdue it! Yesterday I had 1750 calories. I had more turkey & stuffing and made sure I was able to enjoy a piece of pie!

Eat Ham Happy Thanksgiving Eat ham turkey

Today I will probably have my calories along the same lines and then I will fast tomorrow. I am hopeful to have a small drop still by Friday! I decided to enjoy lunch at McDonald's today and had my favorite lunch...2 McChickens. So I am already up to 1100 calories for the day. But I will stick to my guns and try to stay around 1700 calories for the day.

After today, the leftovers should be just about gone. So I will be sure to try to have a great rest of the week to finish off strong and get the small drop I am hoping for! If I can get through this week with no gain or a small loss, I would say Thanksgiving week was a great success!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment