Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Retreat Is Tomorrow!

I leave first thing in the morning for my scrapbook retreat! This year will be extra special as my daughter is going with me. We should have loads of fun! I will fast tomorrow and really try to plan out my meals each day so I don't go overboard. I will use the gym to help get my step count in everyday if needed.
I also hope to use the Olympic size swimming pool to get in some fun exercise. I love to swim! I will weigh in tomorrow morning and see how I did this week. It's been challenging as I've been a little stressed getting ready for this retreat! But I've averaged around a 1000 calorie deficit each day! I am hopeful that will give me some type of loss!

I will check in each and everyday with how I am doing and maybe even share a photo or two! I've got to head to bed so I can get up bright and early tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment