Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Was A Success!

I think I had a pretty good day yesterday! I ate around 2500 calories! Which in reality was more realistic then 2000 calories. LOL! I enjoyed the day but don't feel like I over indulged. When you write down everything you eat, you realize how quickly the calories add up. I think I would have easily ate at least 1000 more calories that day had I not wrote everything down!

I also ate until I was full. I am trying to listen to my body and stop when I begin to feel full instead of eating until I am stuffed! I had pre-planned my dinner that night and would have been close to 3000 calories with a little snacking I did during the day. But I listened to my body, stopped when I was full and was able to take off a whopping 500 calories from my planned dinner last night. So that brought me below 2500 calories! I measured and weighed some things and a couple of items I did not, so the calories were my best estimate with the items I did not actually weigh or measure. But I usually estimate stuff like that on the high side to make sure I am keeping track as close as possible. I would rather estimate too many calories then not enough!

I relaxed a lot yesterday, so much so that I only had 4000 steps by the evening!
Surprise  surprise shock stun
So my daughter and I went up stairs and danced to Zumba music for 45 minutes and I ended up with 9975 steps by time I went to bed. Close enough for me!

aerobics smiley, aerobics smiley, gym smiley, exercise smiley


Today I plan to get back on track and keep to my 1500 calorie intake! We have lots of leftovers, but I will not be snacking throughout the day as I am at work. Kind of a good thing! I am still hoping for a decent loss come next Friday when I weigh in again! Here is to another good week!

thumbsup smiley, thumbs smiley, up smiley, approve smiley, ok smiley




No comments:

Post a Comment