Monday, November 17, 2014

Had A Great Weekend!

My movie night was a success! I had a small popcorn and a soda and I must say, that was just the right amount! We then went to dinner and I had this terrific steak salad for dinner. I ended up consuming just over 1800 calories and burned just under 2800 calories. Not bad considering I went to the movies! I also reached my step balance for the day with just over 10,000 steps. I had to get creative though. When I got home I realized I had 2500 steps to go!

surprise male shock stun

So I jogged in place in my bathroom while getting ready for bed, then I walked upstairs back and forth until I got every step in!

I stayed home on Saturday to get some things done around the house and I burned 3300 calories that day! I did over 10,000 steps and ate just under 1800 calories that day! I also stayed home Sunday to clean my upstairs and get some things organized. I only had 6600 steps yesterday but chose to leave it at that since I burned over 2900 calories for the day. I was worn out from two days of cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning! So the thought of doing more steps last night, was not very inviting! I did well with eating and was just over 1500 calories for the day!

I am very hopeful for a good week as I have a little over 3 pounds to go to get to my goal! Yay!! I am so hoping to get there before Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment